Searching for a Root Guide for Rooting Bluestacks 2 Android Emulator? If your Query is same then you have landed on right place. Today In this Article I am going to provide a Simple and Easy looking guide on How to Root Bluestacks 2 Android Emulator.
Before proceeding to the guide, let me tell you few thing about bluestacks. So, Bluestacks is basically an Android Emulator which is available for Windows. Which simply means that you can use bluestacks to run Android Application on your PC and Even Bluestacks performs well with Android Games too. Also, if you are searching for emulators for Linux, you can prefer this list provided by us.
The good part of Bluestack is that It is freely available for everyone over the Internet. Which is another reason for using it 😉
Rooting Bluestacks 2 Android
Rooting Bluestacks is not a very difficult work. It is as simple as rooting an Android Device. After all, One-click root applications like Kingroot performs every task like a boss. Below I have added 2 Best and Easy methods to root Bluestacks 2.
Download Bluestacks 2-
We know that many of you have already installed bluestacks on your computer, but If you haven’t, You can download it from the link given below.
As we know, Bluestacks 2 is openly available for everyone to use, you can simply download and Install it from its official website. 😉
#1) Method 1- Root Bluestacks 2 Using KingRoot
1. Download Kingoroot from this link and Install it on your Bluestacks.
2. Now Open the KingRoot App in Bluestacks 2 Android Player.
3. After Opening the KingRoot App, You will see “One Click Root” click on it.
4. Wait few minutes until It will show a green checkmark saying “Your Device is Rooted Successfully”.
5. Now, Reboot your Bluestacks 2 Android Emulator.
6. Now Download and Install Root Checker App for Confirming and That’s it. You have successfully rooted your android device.
You have successfully rooted your android device. This Method works almost every time but Because of any reason, If you are not able to root using this method. Simply follow the another method given below.
#2) Method 2- Root Bluestacks 2 Using BS Easy Tool
1. First of All, Download BS Easy tool from this link.
2. Now Unzip the downloaded file to a specific folder and Double tap to BS Helper for Run. 😉
3. On BS Easy Tool or BS Helper, you’ll see a Small Button, Click on Patch with Superuser X and Wait for the process to complete.
4. After Successful rooting, It will show Success in Status bar and It will open Superuser X in Bluestack 2 Android Emulator.
5. Now Close everything and Check using Root Checker.
Woah! Your Bluestacks 2 Android Emulator is now successfully rooted. If you face any issue or Have any questions. Feel free to share your thoughts in comment section below.